alt=
203x44-linked-in
News  Android
Samsung phone explodes in pocket

Suddenly heated up

A terrifying incudent happened at the Hotel Ciputra on 30th September, 2017, when a Samsung smartphone suddenly caught fire in a mans shirt pocket.

Yuliant, a 47 year old hotel supervisor, was in the lobby when he suddenly felt a fierce burning sensation on his chest.

He dropped to the floor and a colleague scrambled to help him rip off his shirt.

He said he'd never had problems with his phone before.

The whole incident was captured on CCTV.

Samsung seemed to be over the exploding Note ordeal of 2016 - let's hope this isn't about to start all over again for them.